Clinical Range - Prostho range
Articulating Paper - Horseshoe Shape
Intended use / Indications:
Used as diagnostic device in dentistry to highlight occlusal contacts and the distribution of occlusal forces
|40 µ- Red / Blue – 1 Box|
containing 10 books
- Maarc articulating papers are coated with easy transferable ink, so it accurately highlights occlusal contacts
- It comes in various thickness.
- Maarc articulating paper comes with progressive color transfer and aids in visualizing static occlusion
- Because of its low thickness and flexibility, it adapts perfectly to cusps and fossae, making it extremely precise and therefore suitable for more delicate preparations
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 60 months under proper storage.
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 40°C